Steve Gliessman is professor emeritus at the University of California at Santa Cruz. He literally wrote the book—the textbook, that is—on agroecology, and worked in this field for decades. He and Eric talk about the differences between organic certification and agroecology, and about making change in the food sector.
Links & Resources
- Support A Worldview Apart on Patreon!
- Fresh From the Farm: Maine Takes Lead in “Food Sovereignty” Movement (Portland Press Herald)
- Maine’s New Food Sovereignty Law Puts Local Control Over Local Food (Bangor Daily News)
- Condor’s Hope Farm
- Community Agroecology Network
- International Panel of Experts on Sustainable Food Systems
- Agroecology Knowledge Hub, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- Agroecology and Livelihoods Collaborative, at the University of Vermont