Eugene Kim is a medical student with plans for a residency in psychiatry. He writes weekly reflections on his medical education, and produces the On Death podcast. In this episode he and Eric talk about how so many people struggle when confronted with conversations on death, the spiritual crisis in the western world and how it relates to mental health issues, and what prompted him to explore a psychiatry practice that may eventually include psychedelics, among other things.
Links & Resources
- Support A Worldview Apart on Patreon
- Mobility and Mindfulness WOD (Eugene’s website)
- Eric Garza On Death (Released May 24, 2018)
- How to Change Your Mind, a book by Michael Pollan
- The two things that psychedelics can do to people with depression, an article by Michael Pollan (Vice)
- People feel more connected to the world around them after a psychedelic trip – and it could have profound implications, an article by Erin Brodwin (Business Insider)