Christian Dymond is a marriage and family therapist and the founder of Nature centered Psychotherapy, a model which integrates multiple modalities of psychotherapy with an emphasis on nature, farm, and animal-based therapeutic experiences. In this episode, he and Eric talk about the challenges men face getting in touch with their empathy, giving ourselves permission to cry, finding power in vulnerability, being a non-violent parent, and how time in nature can help men relax into a reflective state of mind, among other things.
Links & Resources
- Support A Worldview Apart on Patreon
- It Didn’t Start With You: How Inherited Family Trauma Shapes Who We Are and How To End the Cycle, a book by Mark Wolynn
- In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts: Close Encounters With Addiction, a book by Gabor Mate
- Nature Centered Psychotherapy (Christian’s website)
- Nature Centered Psychotherapy (Psychology Today profile)
- Nature Centered Psychotherapy (Facebook page)