Stephanie Seguino is Professor of Economics at the University of Vermont and a research associate at the Political Economy Research Institute at the University of Massachusetts. More broadly she studies the impacts of globalization on income inequality and wellbeing, but more recently co-authored the report Driving While Black and Brown in Vermont that found evidence of racial bias in traffic policing throughout the state.
Links & Resources
- Support A Worldview Apart on Patreon
- Driving While Black and Brown in Vermont (PDF)
- Visit Stephanie Seguino’s professional website associated with her research and teaching at the University of Vermont
- Stephanie’s photography project Interrogating Stereotypes
- Political Economy Research Institute at the University of Massachusetts
- White Fragility, by Robin DiAngelo (PDF)